CocoYo Chocolate covered Raspberries
- 1 container of organic raspberries (rinsed well)
- ½ cup of CocoYo yogurt, Pure flavor — CocoYo is a plant-based probiotic powerhouse, but another yogurt / flavor combination can work too.
- 1 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, or similar
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of Maldon flake salt
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
Using a toothpick or fork, place each raspberry in the yogurt. Make sure it is completely covered. Place on baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes. The last 5-7 minutes start melting the coconut oil and mini chocolate chips together over medium high heat. Stay with it. Use a fork to help make a smooth mixture.
Gently place the yogurt-covered berries into the melted chocolate, one by one, and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle each chocolate-covered raspberry with a little salt.
Place baking sheet in the freezer for another 30 minutes. If the raspberries are not immediately eaten, then store in the fridge. Perfect for a little after-dinner sweet — enjoy!
Recipe by Haley Williams